Affordable Internet for Seniors and Eligible Families
Raritan Borough Senior Citizens and eligible families now have access to Altice USA’s ‘Economy Internet’, a fast, high-quality internet connectivity at an affordable price.
The $14.99 per month service, which offers broadband speeds of up to 30 Mbps downstream and free in-home WiFi, is now available across the entire Optimum footprint after launching in select areas of the New York region late last year.
‘Economy Internet’ Details:
• Broadband speeds of up to 30 Mbps downstream
• In-home WiFi at no extra cost as well as free modem
• Email service
• No data caps
Offer & Eligibility
• $14.99 per month with no annual contract
• Available to households who qualify for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and senior citizens who qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• New Optimum and Suddenlink internet customers
* Those interested are encouraged to visit the dedicated ‘Economy Internet’ website at www.GetEconomyInternet.com or call (844) 358-3147 for more details.